The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before.
– G.K. Chesterton
- I miss you. Not in some cheesy, let’s hold hands and be together forever way. I just miss you. Plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss my best friend. – Unknown
- I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you… – Jo
- Yeah, I miss the Grateful Dead. I miss that groove. I miss the brotherhood. Absolutely. There’s no doubt about it. – Mickey Hart
- You can train and train until you are blue in the face, but you’ve got to diet, you’ve got to have that leanness because if you are not lean, your abs won’t show. Of course, the training has to be put in, but then you’ve to shed all the fat and keep the fat off.
- “hey. I just wanted to make sure you got home,” I say. “Katniss, I live three houses away from you,” he says.” ? Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire tags: catching, fire, funny, games, hunger 126 likes Like Shannon L. Alder “A coward talks to everyone but YOU.” – Shannon L. Alder
- I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you. – Anonymous
- We can train a monkey to fly a jet but we can’t train a man to be humble.
- Always remember this: ‘A kiss will never miss, and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses’. – John Lennon
- I’m Not Flattered If You Miss Me. You Broke My Heart. The Only Reason You Miss Me Is Because Every Day. You Make a Conscious Decision Not To Be With me. – Unknown
- I think I’ill miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies. – Anonymous