Any time management seminar that lasts longer than 15 minutes isn’t worthy of the name.
– John Alejandro King
- I hate it when people don’t remember my name. It means I have to try to think of it myself. – John Alejandro King
- If you’re cruel to be kind, what are you kind to be? – John Alejandro King
- Mission criticality does not imply criticality of mission. – John Alejandro King
- Bohr’s famous statement ‘Your theory is crazy, but it isn’t crazy enough to be true’ was crazy, but it wasn’t crazy enough to be true. – John Alejandro King
- Time management is about life management. – Idowu Koyenikan
- You can do so much in 10 minutes time .Ten minutes, once gone, are gone for good. Divide your life into 10-minute units and sacrifice as few of them as possible in meaningless activity. – Ingvar Kamprad
- Time is our biggest asset..We can count the minutes or make the minutes count.. – Abha Maryada Banerjee
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy. – François Rochefoucauld