Right now I’m thinking in
Right now, I’m thinking in terms of just having a good band, man. Having a good act for the stage. Being a good performer, you know? Connected to that is future recordings, and future tunes, that kind of stuff.
– Dan Hicks
- I try to not think too much about how stuff gets seen as it’s being done by a woman. Because if you think about it, then you end up thinking about how you’re acting, and if you are thinking about how you’re acting, then you are preoccupied and you’re going to end up being insincere.
- You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it. That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence. – Octavia Butler
- The press attack people to sell more papers without thinking, but when you get famous you have to put up with this kind of stuff. – Roberto Cavalli
- I don’t think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change. – Bob Dylan
- My mom has accepted my style. My dad is a little suspect with all the bright colors and loud stuff. He’s a khakis and polo kind of guy. He’s OK with it, but the loud stuff, he says I’m his little daughter. – Chandler Parsons
- Living in the past or living in the future – those aren’t real. The moment is now, and that’s where safety and comfort and all that good stuff is. – Marc Jacobs
- “I caught myself thinking about falling in love with someone who I hoped was out there right now thinking about the possibility of me, but I quickly banished the notion. It was that kind of thinking that landed me in this situation to begin with. Hope can ruin you.” – Perry Moore
- We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing. – Dave Matthews Band
- Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer. – Ted Williams
- That’s the great thing about being an actor: Stuff shows up that you never thought was going to go down. You get to play or experience an area of the world that – you know, I live a pretty simple life, I’m not much of an adventurer. I like my couch and my television. So