In Silicon Valley if you
In Silicon Valley, if you spend a lot of time thinking about the obstacles, you’ll talk yourself out of everything, because the more you look at it, the less logical something sounds, since no one has done it yet.
– Dan Rosensweig
- Qualified software engineers, managers, marketers and salespeople in Silicon Valley can rack up dozens of high-paying, high-upside job offers any time they want, while national unemployment and underemployment is sky high. – Marc Andreessen
- “I rather spend every Sunday of my life hanging off a cliff to rescue someone than spend one more time sitting in a pew next to hypocrites that talk about what they will do to better themselves and the world when they get around to it.” – Shannon L. Alder
- One of my biggest pet peeves is well-dressed designers. If you spend that much time thinking about your own clothes, you’re not spending enough time thinking about what you’re designing. – Joseph Altuzarra
- The director of the FBI has been visiting Silicon Valley companies asking them to build back doors so that it can spy on what is being said online. The Department of Commerce is going after piracy. At home, the American government wants anything but Internet freedom. – Evgeny Morozov
- No life is a waste. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone. – Mitch Albom
- Once you’re a chess player, you spend a lot of time thinking about the game and you can’t get it completely out of your head. – Magnus Carlsen
- No, no, you’re not thinking; you’re just being logical. – Niels Bohr
- Time is your most valuable asset. Money you can spend, lose, and get back. Once time is spent, you can never get it back. Spend your time wisely today. – Dewayne Owens
- How you handle the obstacles has a big impact on how you do. If you give up, then you obviously don’t get there, but if you’re persistent, and you keep thinking of new ways to approach the business, you’re more likely to reach your goal. – Fred DeLuca
- You spend your whole life thinking your on the right track, only to find out your on the wrong train.