One of my biggest pet
One of my biggest pet peeves is well-dressed designers. If you spend that much time thinking about your own clothes, you’re not spending enough time thinking about what you’re designing.
– Joseph Altuzarra
- The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money. – Anonymous
- I wish my daughter wasn’t spending time thinking of Kim Kardashian or Rihanna. – Tina Brown
- “I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don’t want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic.
- Get into a line that you will find to be a deep personal interest, something you really enjoy spending twelve to fifteen hours a day working at, and the rest of the time thinking about. – Earl Nightingale
- No life is a waste. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone. – Mitch Albom
- In Silicon Valley, if you spend a lot of time thinking about the obstacles, you’ll talk yourself out of everything, because the more you look at it, the less logical something sounds, since no one has done it yet. – Dan Rosensweig
- Once you’re a chess player, you spend a lot of time thinking about the game and you can’t get it completely out of your head. – Magnus Carlsen
- Time is your most valuable asset. Money you can spend, lose, and get back. Once time is spent, you can never get it back. Spend your time wisely today. – Dewayne Owens
- Time is valuable in life. You can show someone how much you appreciate them by giving your time. A good amount of time goes by each day. Spending time with the ones you love shows them how much you care. – Amaka Imani Nkosazana
- Not only do unemployment benefits help families who are hurting; they also put money into their pockets that they’ll then spend – and their spending will keep other Americans in jobs. – Robert Reich