My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s suprising how often they head in your direction.
- At his direction, I have taken command as the temporary Head of the Republic. – Ziaur Rahman
- You Have Brains In Your Head. You Have Feet In your Shoes. You Can Steer Yourself Any Direction You Choose. – Dr.Seuss
- Although I am flexible and ready to take advice, I can’t carry an umbrella of thoughts over my head that would distract me and affect my music making. – Zubin Mehta
- Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace. – Buddha
- So long as there’s a jingle in your head, television isn’t free. – Jason Love
- “Hanging on to resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.” – Ann Landers
- I’m telling you, until I shaved my head, I never realized how much heat is lost through the top of the head. I walk out in winter and it feels like I have an ice pack on my head. Unbelievable. – Bryan Cranston
- As you know, the Australian Labour Party is committed to turning the country into a republic. We’ve not stipulated a timeline for doing that. We are sensitive to the other priorities we’ve got as a nation and in the world, but in time the country will head in that direction. – Kevin Rudd
- He insulted me, he cheated me, he beat me, he robbed me those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace. – Buddha
- Men don’t take direction very well. But eventually when they realize the direction was correct they take all the credit.