I make movies the same
I make movies the same way other kids play tennis or go to piano lessons. I’m trying to get better at what I want to do, just like other kids are trying to get better at what they want to do.
– Elle Fanning
- My son’s taking drum lessons, and my daughter’s taking piano lessons. One day they’re going to start a band. – Chris Daughtry
- I like to play table tennis, spend time with my kids. – Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- Cinema Paradiso, because it reminds me of why I make movies, the magic of movies, the romance of movies. – Antoine Fuqua
- Boxing’s a poor man’s sport. We can’t afford to play golf or tennis. It is what it is. It’s kept so many kids off the street. It kept me off the street. – Sugar Ray Leonard
- Tennis has always been a big challenge to me and to be able to play that kind of tennis well, only tennis can produce these feelings for me. – Steffi Graf
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. – Anonymous
- We don’t make movies for critics. I’ve done four movies; there’s millions upon millions upon millions of people who’ve paid to see them. Somebody likes them. My greatest joy is to sit anonymously in a dark theater and watch it with an audience, a paying audience. – Michael Bay
- Life is like a piano what you get out of it depends on how you play it. – Anonymous
- Don’t tell mom I’m a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse. – Bumper sticker
- I am here to play women’s tennis. I’m a lady. Predominantly, most of the time I always like to play ladies. – Serena Williams