I think it is easier
I think it is easier for thinner people to build on a frame once you get lean muscle. I get bored lifting weights at the gym, and it isn’t enough as your body becomes stiff. So I train in different ways such as core training, cardio with weights, playing sports such as tennis, cycling, swimming and running 10 km once a week.
– Arjun Rampal
- ‘Immortals’ was very much a martial arts based training program – a lot of body weight stuff, very little in the way of actually lifting heavy weights, and a very, very low calorie diet. – Henry Cavill
- It’s good for your body to have a break. Even when you’re training, you have to have a cheat day every week. The body reacts better to training if you give it intervals of not training, or you relax the diet. – Luke Evans
- Team sports aren’t my thing. I find it easier to pick something up if I can do it at my own speed. And you don’t need a partner to go running, you don’t need a particular place, like in tennis, just a pair of trainers. – Haruki Murakami
- I used to go swimming and passed the tennis courts every day, and that’s how it started. My mum said, ‘Why don’t you play tennis in your summer holidays because you have nothing to do except swim for an hour or whatever?,’ and that’s how I started playing. – Sania Mirza
- Boxing, mixed martial arts and tennis are the hardest sports to train for. – Andy Murray
- Tennis takes care of everything. It requires agility and quickness to get to the ball, core strength to get power into your shorts and stamina to last for an entire match. In addition to toning your arms and shoulders, it’s a total body workout for your legs and abs, and works your heart and core
- People think that strength is about lifting weights in the gym. It’s more about getting up when you’re knocked down by life. – Ashwin Sanghi
- It’s important, according to me, to train in small doses so as to not lose the joy of playing chess. I personally think too many coaching and training classes may take away a child’s interest in the game itself. The essential thing to do is practise often and, in case of a doubt, to consult
- I love sailing and water sports; whether it’s water skiing, body boarding or surfing or simply swimming in the ocean. – Karolina Kurkova
- You can train and train until you are blue in the face, but you’ve got to diet, you’ve got to have that leanness because if you are not lean, your abs won’t show. Of course, the training has to be put in, but then you’ve to shed all the fat and keep the fat off.