In a perfect world my
In a perfect world, my tennis game gets better. I have kids and a beautiful wife and live on some hill somewhere that’s not in Los Angeles. And the script that Tom Hanks just barely turned down gets in my hands.
– Matthew Perry
- I was a very good tennis player in Ottawa, Canada – nationally ranked when I was, like, 13. Then I moved to Los Angeles when I was 15, and everyone in L.A. just killed me. I was pretty great in Canada. Not so much in Los Angeles. – Matthew Perry
- Tennis: the most perfect combination of athleticism, artistry, power, style, and wit. A beautiful game, but one so remorselessly travestied by the passage of time. – Martin Amis
- I live at Gap Kids; I think they have the cutest stuff. I barely buy anything for myself, but my daughter has quite the collection. – Joanna Garcia
- Nobody’s perfect. I may not be the most beautiful girl in the world with the perfect body, but I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in my past, but I’m proud of who I am today. – Unknown
- I grew up in Los Angeles, and I’ve made movies all over the world… I’ve been in New York, Norway, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, London – I’ve been in all these cities, shooting away in the winter, thinking, ‘People who choose to live here are insane.’ – John Landis
- I make movies the same way other kids play tennis or go to piano lessons. I’m trying to get better at what I want to do, just like other kids are trying to get better at what they want to do. – Elle Fanning
- Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
- I think the tennis is only a game. You can lose. You can win. After that? In life, there are much more important things than tennis. – Rafael Nadal
- Big Star invented a vision of bohemian rock & roll cool that had nothing to do with New York, Los Angeles or London, which made them completely out of style in the 1970s, but also made them an inspiration to generations of weird Southern kids. – Rob Sheffield
- My favorite vacation spot is a beautiful beach. I’ve been to many, many beaches on many continents: Mombasa, the Dominican Republic, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbados, Mexico and the U.S. What’s beautiful about beach communities is for whatever reason, they feel like vacation to me. – Hill Harper