I can’t play bridge I
I can’t play bridge. I don’t play tennis. All those things that people learn, and I admire, there hasn’t seemed time for. But what there is time for is looking out the window.
– Alice Munro
- I am here to play women’s tennis. I’m a lady. Predominantly, most of the time I always like to play ladies. – Serena Williams
- It is never too late to get into tennis! While I started playing at the age of 8 when my parents gave me a tennis racquet for Christmas, tennis is a lifelong sport that can be enjoyed by people of almost any age. It’s also something you never forget once you learn. – Samantha Stosur
- I felt sad because everyday I had to wake up early to practice before going to school. After school I had to go back to tennis again, and then after tennis I had homework. I didn’t have time to play. – Li Na
- When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- “They wouldn’t let me play; only Alice would play games with me anymore.” – Stephenie Meyer
- I like to play table tennis, spend time with my kids. – Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- Tennis has always been a big challenge to me and to be able to play that kind of tennis well, only tennis can produce these feelings for me. – Steffi Graf
- If I was the type of person who had tennis, tennis, tennis all the time and I went to bed and ended up dreaming about tennis, I would go nuts. – Marat Safin
- Sometimes you’re looking to play perfect tennis but it’s not going to happen all the time and you have to accept it. – Andy Murray
- He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death. – H. H. Munro