I like to play table
I like to play table tennis, spend time with my kids.
– Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- So there is not a lot about me that you don’t know other than that I play table tennis. I’m great, I’m great at table tennis! You will look at me and go, ‘How does that dude know how to play that well?’ – Jamie Foxx
- I’m always going to love my father. – Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- I make movies the same way other kids play tennis or go to piano lessons. I’m trying to get better at what I want to do, just like other kids are trying to get better at what they want to do. – Elle Fanning
- I can’t play bridge. I don’t play tennis. All those things that people learn, and I admire, there hasn’t seemed time for. But what there is time for is looking out the window. – Alice Munro
- I am here to play women’s tennis. I’m a lady. Predominantly, most of the time I always like to play ladies. – Serena Williams
- I felt sad because everyday I had to wake up early to practice before going to school. After school I had to go back to tennis again, and then after tennis I had homework. I didn’t have time to play. – Li Na
- Boxing’s a poor man’s sport. We can’t afford to play golf or tennis. It is what it is. It’s kept so many kids off the street. It kept me off the street. – Sugar Ray Leonard
- Sometimes you’re looking to play perfect tennis but it’s not going to happen all the time and you have to accept it. – Andy Murray
- Tennis has always been a big challenge to me and to be able to play that kind of tennis well, only tennis can produce these feelings for me. – Steffi Graf
- If I was the type of person who had tennis, tennis, tennis all the time and I went to bed and ended up dreaming about tennis, I would go nuts. – Marat Safin