I have a season pass
I have a season pass to several of the VH1 shows, like ‘Rock of Love’ and Flavor Flav’s show. It’s kind of embarrassing because it’s completely ignorant television – it’s all totally fake and garbage – but I still love it.
– Megan Fox
- This whole thing about reality television to me is really indicative of America saying we’re not satisfied just watching television, we want to star in our own TV shows. We want you to discover us and put us in your own TV show, and we want television to be about us, finally. – Steven Spielberg
- Men pass in front of our eyes like butterflies, creatures of a brief season. We love them; they are brave, proud, beautiful, clever; and they die almost at once. They die so soon that our hearts are continually racked with pain. – Philip Pullman
- Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lash, artificial face and sometimes fake behavior, yet a woman will say she needs a real man.
- I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I’m talented or people think I’m going to be a movie star. I always feel that it’s forced and fake. – Megan Fox
- Unlike productions in the other arts, all television shows are born to destroy two other shows. – Les Brown
- Young people everywhere have been allowed to choose between love and a garbage disposal unit. Everywhere they have chosen the garbage disposal unit. – Guy Debord
- Wanna know what CHAMPIONS look like? Gimme 2 minutes and 30 seconds and I’ll show you. – Megan
- The ignorant person is totally blind he does not appreciate the value of the jewel. – Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior. – Bill Cosby
- In day-to-day commerce, television is not so much interested in the business of communications as in the business of delivering audiences to advertisers. People are the merchandise, not the shows. The shows are merely the bait. – Les Brown