Television is becoming a collage
Television is becoming a collage — there are so many channels that you move through them making a collage yourself. In that sense, everyone sees something a bit different.
– David Hockney
- Anything simple always interests me. – David Hockney
- Network television is all talk. I think there should be visuals on a show, some sense of mystery to it, connections that don’t add up. – David Chase
- May be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds within you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought. – Henry David Thoreau
- Burnout comes easy in the high-pressure world of television, and when the opportunity arose to move to Las Vegas and bring my friends and star chefs to open their restaurants at the Venetian, I made the move here. – Robin Leach
- People have said that I said I hate television. I never did say that. What I said was that I hated a lot of stuff that was on television. It’s nothing about the medium itself. – David Chase
- Writing is making sense of life. You work your whole life and perhaps you’ve made sense of one small area. – Nadine Gordimer
- In a sense, terrorism blossomed in the advent of television. Television promotes terrorism in religion and in politics. – Marilyn Manson
- I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose. – Kobe Bryant
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan W. Watts
- You must take action now that will move you towards your goals.Develop a sense of urgency in your life. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.