Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away. Just let it out, my friend.
– Adabella Radici
- Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away. Just let it out, my friend. – Adabella Radici
- There’s nothing like a mama hug. – Adabella Radici
- A grave is braced not just by a tombstone but by angels as well. – Adabella Radici
- Stifling an urge to dance is bad for your health it rusts your spirit and your hips. – Adabella Radici
- From the moment we met somehow I just knew… I’ve found a true friend, Whom I can always turn to. You read my silence….Bring on my smiles & wipe my tears, I wish our friendship keeps growing through many passing years! Thinking of you & wishing you merry christmas
- If your teeth are clenched and your fists are clenched, your lifespan is probably clenched. – Adabella Radici
- “Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend. – Unknown
- Have you had a kindness shown? Pass it on; ‘Twas not given for thee alone, Pass it on; Let it travel down the years,Let it wipe another’s tears. Pass it on. – Rev. Henry Burton
- Tears may come and go,But there’s one thing I know. All my life you’re a friend of mine.You can depend on me.I’ll be fine… ‘Cause you’re a friend of mine. – Clarence Clemens
- I’ll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend I’ll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do And if you cry I promise I’ll cry too.