Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures.
– Eugene P. Bertin
- I have learned that, although I am a good teacher, I am a much better student, and I was blessed to learn valuable lessons from my students on a daily basis. They taught me the importance of teaching to a student – and not to a test. – Erin Gruwell
- If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank. – Woody Allen
- Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love. – Margaret E. Sangster
- An alcoholic without a sponsor is like leaving Dracula in charge of the blood bank.
- No matter how good teaching may be, each student must take the responsibility for his own education. – John Carolus S. J
- In its broadest ecological context, economic development is the development of more intensive ways of exploiting the natural environment. – Richard Wilkinson
- Leadership development is self-development. – John G Agno
- Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck. – George Sanders
- Good dental care doesn’t make you a good student, but if your tooth hurts, it’s hard to be a good student. – Geoffrey Canada
- It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. – Lenin