Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other.
– Kurt Herbert
- Example is the school of mankind and they will learn at no other. – Edmund Burke
- Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- He that will learn to pray, let him go to sea. – George Herbert
- Love is a gift. You can’t buy it, you can’t find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift. – Kurt Langner
- I am defeated, and know it, if I meet any human being from whom I find myself unable to learn anything. – George Herbert Palmer
- We learn not in the school, but in life. – Seneca
- Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other. – Benjamin Franklin
- I was thinking that we all learn by experience, but some of us have to go to summer school. – Peter Vries
- Our children go to school to learn to commnicate, and all the teachers do is tell them is shut up. – Galleger
- Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn. – Delmore Schwartz