I eat tons three full
I eat tons, three full meals a day, and I never go to the gym. When I was a child, my geography teacher said, ‘You may be slim now but if you carry on eating like that, you’ll end up being really fat.’ Fortunately, I really don’t think I’ve changed much in the past two decades, so that teacher was an idiot.
– Gina Bellman
- I’ve changed my diet a few times. Now I’m trying to eat more protein. I eat little meals throughout the day. I love food, so I still give myself great meals. Also, when I’m busy, it’s easy to lose weight. – Michael Keaton
- I stopped dieting on plain, boring, unsatisfying food and started eating rich, delicious meals full of flavor and, yes… fat. I got skinny on fat and realized I would never have to diet again. – Suzanne Somers
- Jamie Oliver, quite rightly, was talking about trying to improve the diet of children in schools and improving school meals, but the net effect was the number of children eating school meals in many of these places didn’t go up, it went down. – Andrew Lansley
- Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child.Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. – John Updike
- Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. – John Updike
- We are at a crossroads in the music business: with the rise of the internet, the world we live in has changed, and the past is not coming back. But I see the glass as half-full: the internet and social networking are new avenues for the next Bob Dylan to be born on. – Jon Bon
- I don’t stop eating when I’m full. The meal isn’t over when I’m full. It’s over when I hate myself. – Louis C. K.
- I grew up around books – my grandmother’s house, where I lived as a small child, was full of books. My father was a history teacher, and he loved the Russian novels. There were always books around. – John Irving
- Ferdinand was a gold trader. He was a lawyer for mining companies. When he entered politics in l949, he had tons and tons of gold. When Bill Gates was a college dropout, Ferdinand already possessed billions of dollars and tons of gold. It wasn’t stolen. – Imelda Marcos
- For in this century, within the next decades, will be decided for generations whether all mankind is to become Communist, whether the whole world is to become free, or whether, in the struggle, civilization as we know it is to be completely destroyed or completely changed. – Whittaker Chambers