A word of encouragement from
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage. A word of encouragement from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential.
– John C. Maxwell
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. – John C. Maxwell
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. – John Quincy Adams
- this quote If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. – John Quincy Adams
- A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position. – John Maxwell
- Marriage is just fancy word to adopt an over grown male child who is no more handled by his parents.
- Neither man nor woman is perfect or complete without the other. Thus, no marriage or family, no ward or stake is likely to reach its full potential until husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, men and women work together in unity of purpose, respecting and relying upon each other’s strengths. – Sheri L. Dew
- “A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.” – Unknown
- A life is a terrible thing to waste. Reach your potential. Thrive. – Paul Gibbons
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai