I can read lips. Especially if they have words tattooed on them.
– Jarod Kintz
- “I want to write my own eulogy, and I want to write it in Latin. It seems only fitting to read a dead language at my funeral.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Because even among contrarians, I’m a contrarian. But all of this is just words of bronze, third place rhetoric. What do I really mean when I say we want to shock society into awareness? Do we mean we want more originality and individuality? Less TV, more reading, writing, actual thinking? Less sheep, more shepherd pie?
- The dictionary is like a time capsule of all of human thinking ever since words began to be written down. And exploring where words have come from can increase your understanding of the words themselves and expand your understanding of how to use the words, and all of this change happens in your thinking when
- I want to make something of myself. I believe it’s called a statue. – Jarod Kintz
- Vacation, I go there in my mind. Especially when I’m at work, getting paid for it.? ? Jarod Kintz
- I’m going to Australia. But first I’ve got to put on my swimming suit and stretch.? – Jarod Kintz
- It’s amazing how nostalgia filters out the bad and focuses only on the good. – Jarod Kintz
- “I’d like to play a game of Marco Polo—in the 13th century.” – Jarod Kintz
- “I own my own shoelaces, but my shoes I rent by the bowling game.” – Jarod Kintz
- Before I make you boss, I want to tattoo “Assistant” around your asshole.? ? Jarod Kintz