If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I’ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.
– Megan Fox
- I tell my students, if you ever become comfortable with your role as criminal defense lawyer, it’s time to quit. It should be a constant source of discomfort, because you’re dealing with incredible moral ambiguity, and you’ve been cast into a role which is not enviable. – Alan Dershowitz
- I wasn’t campaigning for a role in a Hollywood television series, it was a fluke. So you’ve got to have a measure of good luck, you really have, being in the right place at the right time. – Patrick Stewart
- If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. – William J. Clinton
- The cafe was called Tattoos. The fella who owned it didn’t have any tattoos… but we never saw his wife. – Karl Pilkington
- “First of all, we had to quit playing God. It didn’t work.”
- Youth is an object of Hollywood dreams but Hollywood is an object that has aged.
- Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better. Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- I’m not going to quit. Why should I quit? This country is worth fighting for. – Hillary Rodham Clinton
- I’m constantly thinking about the role, and there’s an infinite amount of questions you can ask yourself about a character to the point that it’s hard to find the boundaries of when to not work. – Adam Driver
- I want everybody to think I’m a hard worker as an aunt, a sister, a friend, a daughter, a niece, everything. I want to be great at every role, because every role in my life is as important as being Jessie J. – Jessie J