I saw this shirt in
I saw this shirt in the store and I though it was cool it was only 10 dollars and when I got down to the middle of reading it I realized it had nothing to say but if it got people to look at my shirt I would buy it anyways, so now I got you reading my long shirt while i’m standing still but you’ve taken up to much of my time so bye.
- Congratz, by reading this shirt you wasted 6 seconds of your life. I hope you’re happy.
- I was single for a really long time, then I realized I had abandonment issues. Then I found love online. – Patti Stanger
- Before Under Armour, the only choices you had were to wear a short-sleeved cotton T-shirt in the summer or a long-sleeved cotton T-shirt in the winter. Why not make a better piece of equipment for underneath the shoulder pads? – Kevin Plank
- I was really sad after ‘The Avengers’ when I realized I was not going to have a part in ‘Thor 2’ or ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier.’ But I’m not arguing with my fantastic plane and my really cool car. – Clark Gregg
- “Any fool can do something cool and look cool, but it takes skill to make something uncool cool again.” – Criss Jami
- The long, dull, monotonous years of middle-aged prosperity or middle-aged adversity are excellent campaigning weather for the devil. – C. S. Lewis
- Instead of reading a paper, we now read the news online. Instead of buying books at a store, we buy them on-line. What’s so revolutionary? The Internet has mainly affected our leisure life. – Ha-Joon Chang
- I have a really basic uniform: in winter, black tights and any old dress that I can throw on. In summer, high-waisted jeans and this shirt, or that shirt, and a cashmere cardigan just in case. – Claudia Schiffer
- A Christmas shopper’s complaint is one of long-standing. – Anonymous
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. – Sam Ewing