I love watching gymnastics, swimming, and track and field.
– Mia Hamm
- If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn’t open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming. – Jack Handy
- When they ran on to the field it was like watching a tribe of white orcs on steroids. – Michael Laws
- I got a gymnastics scholarship to college, fell in love with my true love of my whole life – who I’m married to now – and he was a virgin too. It was very romantic. – Victoria Jackson
- The watchman oversees the field of another, but the field belongs to his master, while he must get up and depart. He works so hard, and suffers for that field, but still, nothing comes into his hands. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- When you love someone and they don’t love you back, it’s hard to find a way to keep yourself on track. It leaves you broken hearted and hurts so much. I guess that’s why they call it a crush.
- Swimming is more than a once every four years sport. My goal is to bring attention to swimming to give it some personality. – Michael Phelps
- If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile. – Lynda Barry
- One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else. – Anonymous
- Watching a spring training game is as exciting as watching a tree form its annual ring. – Jerry Izenberg
- If you buy a man who is half-dead, everybody may be happy off the field, but on the field you’ll have major problems. – Arsene Wenger