People are always so surprised
People are always so surprised when they meet me. Firstly, that I’m ‘so tiny’, and secondly that I’m ‘so sweet’. They seem surprised that they’re not scared of me.
- REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not
- I think I can deceive people. I’m like, the nice, sweet girl when you meet me. And I don’t have any bad intentions. But I’m a bad girl too. Alicia Silverstone Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html#U5xZJhZ1ejpsUTLs.99
- It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! – Nicole Kidman
- I have always been a romantic, one of those people who believes that a woman in pink circus tights contains all the secrets of the universe. – Tom Robbins
- I’m not scared of growing old, I’m just scared of not achieving everything that I want to do. – Melanie Laurent
- People are often quite surprised by the sport and leisure activities practised by the blind. For example, tandem cycling is very popular. – Andrea Bocelli
- Why are we scared to die? Do any of us remember being scared when we were born? – Trevor Kay
- It’s amazing how two people can be so perfect for each other but they’re both too scared to get hurt that they don’t do anything about it.
- People of different faiths, like yours and mine, sometimes wonder where we can meet in common purpose, when there are so many differences in creed and theology. Surely the answer is that we can meet in service, in shared moral convictions about our nation stemming from a common worldview. – Mitt Romney
- In the hope to meet Shortly again, and make our absence sweet. – Ben Jonson