I worked on my voice
I worked on my voice for Sweet Dreams, but only to match my speaking voice to Patsy’s actual singing voice. That was my way into that character.
– Jessica Lange
- I love being a mother. I loved being a daughter, a sister, a wife. I love being a woman with men. I love having given birth. – Jessica Lange
- The reason my voice is sounding more passionate is because I’m singing directly from the heart. – Sammy Hagar
- The devil’s voice is sweet to hear. – Stephen King
- If you don’t ever stop singing, your voice stays in shape. It’s like the marathon runner. You’ve got to run, run, run to stay in shape. – Sammy Hagar
- All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible. – Anonymous
- That which neither weapon nor flame could accomplish will be achieved by a sweet speaking tongue in council. – Nostradamus
- Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. – Benjamin Disraeli
- If I’m in Maui, I play soccer and tennis and go kite-surfing. I prefer doing a sport as opposed to going to a gym. I’m not big on gyms. When I did ‘Rampart,’ I lost 30 pounds because I felt it was better for the character. I worked out constantly, maybe twice a day, and
- I worked as a lawyer; as a member of the teaching staff of a technical college; and then I worked principally as legal adviser to Adolf Hitler and the National Socialist German Workers Party. – Hans Frank
- “Because even among contrarians, I’m a contrarian. But all of this is just words of bronze, third place rhetoric. What do I really mean when I say we want to shock society into awareness? Do we mean we want more originality and individuality? Less TV, more reading, writing, actual thinking? Less sheep, more shepherd pie?