To me there is no
To me there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter.
– P. T. Barnum
- For me the most important thing to do in a selfie is to have an opinion and to say something with the picture. Don’t just take a picture of yourself like, ‘Here I am.’ It’s what are you thinking? Are you happy? Are you angry? Do you like it? Do you not like it? Think
- The best, most beautiful, and most perfect way that we have of expressing a sweet concord of mind to each other is by music. – Jonathan Edwards
- Kittens are wide-eyed, soft and sweet. With needles in their jaws and feet. – Pam Brown
- Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you’ve already paid for it in past. Have a happy weekend!
- It torments landlords, paupers and lovers of pleasure. It torments us through the sweet sounds of music and parties. It torments us through beautiful beds, palaces and decorations. It torments us through the darkness of the five evil passions. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Being able to breathe underwater would be sweet. – Cameron Bright
- The most beautiful music of all is the music of what happens. – Irish Proverb
- It is with flowers as with moral qualities; the bright are sometimes poisonous; but, I believe, never the sweet. – Augustus Hare
- I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at. – Celine Dion
- Happy Anniversary, It Was Clear Right From The Start That You And Me Would Never Part To My Sweetheart. – Unknown