The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them. The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them.
– Brad Breitenstein
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- Best friends are people you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t need to talk to each other for weeks,but when you do,it’s as if you’d never stopped talking. – Unknown
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness
- Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours. – Swedish Proverb
- Don’t talk to me when i’m talking to myself
- Know this though love is weak and hate is strong, Yet hate is short, and love is very long. – Kenneth Boudling
- Do not be overcome by hate. But conquer hate with love. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Globalization, as defined by rich people like us, is a very nice thing… you are talking about the Internet, you are talking about cell phones, you are talking about computers. This doesn’t affect two-thirds of the people of the world. – Jimmy Carter
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. – Brad Henry
- When I first went public with my son Evan’s story, I just planned to talk about the ‘R’ word – Recovery. But soon I was spending most my time talking about the ‘V’ word – vaccines. – Jenny McCarthy