When people come together and
When people come together and discuss their differences based on life issues that are shared, it brings about successful changes.
– Ellen J. Barrier
- People of different faiths, like yours and mine, sometimes wonder where we can meet in common purpose, when there are so many differences in creed and theology. Surely the answer is that we can meet in service, in shared moral convictions about our nation stemming from a common worldview. – Mitt Romney
- I regard class differences as contrary to justice and, in the last resort, based on force. – Albert Einstein
- I had to get in touch with the source, I had to go back into my abandonment issues with my mother, I had to go into issues with my father I hadn’t even looked at before. – Kenny Loggins
- The more I shared secrets that I thought were so awful, the more people were drawn to me and I to them. I found some serenity when I got out of the driver’s seat, I found God working in my life.
- Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- There are certain things I want to keep to me. I don’t discuss my private life.
- Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers and business. — Mark Sanborn
- As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Death is funny in that it brings out the best and worst in people. It casts light on the truth and makes life blindingly clear. – Allison DuBois
- “Identifying, they said, was trying to see how I was like the people I was with. Comparing, they told me, was looking for differences, usually seeing how I was better than others.”