Successful colleges will start laying plans for a new stadium; unsuccessful ones will start hunting a new coach.
– Will Rogers
- Successful colleges will start laying plans for a new stadium;unsuccessful ones will start hunting a new coach. – Will Rogers
- Behind every successful man there’s a woman, behind every unsuccessful man there are several women.
- Behind every successful man there’s a lot of unsuccessful years. – Bob Brown
- I was never any good at remembering dates, but now I hardly have to. When the first bulb catalogs get delivered and the hens start laying again, that’s all the notice I’ll need to know that winter has passed. – Susan Orlean
- Colleges are like old-age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges. – Bob Dylan
- Colleges are like old age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges. – Bob Dylan
- “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The college guys aren’t always trustworthy, they tell you want you want to hear. I had to ask coach Curry and coach Brennan if I should believe them or not.” – Jeremy Winn quotes
- All successful people these days seem to be neurotic. Perhaps we should stop being sorry for them and start being sorry for me – for being so confounded normal. – Deborah Kerr
- My coach tells me to give about 75% to volleyball. If I give 100%, my serve will kill someone, and my coach doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.