If winning isn’t everything, then why do they keep score?
Volleyball is 20 percent athleticness and 80 percent mental.
My boyfriend told me I had to choose between him and volleyball….big mistake…Im really gonna miss him!!
Practice perfect today, play like a champion tomorrow.
Our game is tighter than our spandex attack v. To set upon the ball with such a force that your opponents go home crying to mommy.
Some call them opponents I call them VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!
1. We can get it up in any position
2. Our shorts are tighter than our game
3. We can handle a little floor burn every now and then
4. We’re always gonna hit it hard
5. We’ll play with you indoors or outdoors
6. Balls never hit the floor and we’ll get a touch on all of them that come our way
7. We can play with 2 or 6 other people
8. We’ve got quick feet and quick hands
9. We like it quick hard and fast
10. And no matter what we gonna beat you up …because volleyball is more than just a sport, it’s a way of life 😉
Big hearts, little shorts
All the talent in the world won’t take you anywhere without your teammates.
Sometimes it’s not how good you are, but how bad you want it.
Serve em up, slam em down.
Blocking=rejecting the ball so hard it knocks grandma off the bleachers.
If volleyball was easy it would be called football
War wounds are markings of a true athlete. Man, that girl would look great with a bloody nose and a black eye. The only appropriate time to use the phrase “rip one” is when you’re playing volleyball There is no glory in practice but without practice there can be no glory. Over the years there’s been 992 tears, 603 floor burns, 522 bruises, 143 jammed fingers, and 19 bloody noses…..that means I have a lot of apology letters to write.
Would it be easier if I just lowered the net for you?
Volleyball is 90% Heart, 10% Skill, and 10% Passion. You ALWAYS give 110%!!!! No matter what!
Team=Together Everyone Achieves More
It’s not bragging if you can back it up!
Work HARD, NEVER give up, PUSH YOURSELF to do the unthinkable, then it will be impossible to lose and have to say “well coach, I tried”.
“You’re not a girl, you’re a volleyball player.”