Motorcycles Quotes - Page 3

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it’s safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
– Anonymous

Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship… Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.
– Justin Skalka

I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
– Anonymous

I’ve spent my entire career on horseback or on a motorcycle. It boxes you in, the way people perceive you.
– Sam Elliott

You’re the guy that’ll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o’clock in the morning to look at your bike.
– Paul Teutul Sr.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.
– Mac McCleary

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
– Hunter Thompson

When I was old enough to ride a motorcycle and got my license, I bought a ’69 Sportster.
– Chuck Zito

Ever since the young men have owned motorcycles, incest has been dying out.
– Max Frisch

That’s all the motorcycle is, a system of concepts worked out in steel.
– Robert M. Pirsig

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
– Anonymous

I jumped 18 cars on a motorcycle, so I did almost everything.
– David Ellis

What do you call a cyclist who doesn’t wear a helmet? An organ donor.
– David Perry

Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph.
– Jim Samuels

Burn rubber, not your soul, baby.
– Reggie Bythewood

I carry groceries home on the tank of my motorcycle.
– Stephan Jenkins