Keep your sense of humor. There’s enough stress in the rest of your life to let bad shots ruin a game you’re supposed to enjoy.
– Amy Alcott
- We enjoy our work so much we get up when the sun comes up. The stress in our life is non existent. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it. – Sai Baba
- I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. 26 times Ihave been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- Having a sense of humor has served me more than it has hurt me – just in the sense that it has allowed me to keep my sanity. – Dee Dee Myers
- A well developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life. – William A. Ward
- Basketball is a team game. But that doesn’t mean all five players should have the same amount of shots. – Dean Smith
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. – Bernice Johnson
- I’m not supposed to love you. I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I’m not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do. I’m sorry I cant help myself because I’m in love with you.
- Procrastination can lead to undue stress! Do it, finish it, and have less stress in your life! – Catherine Pulsifer