Sometimes a headache is all in your head.
– Hartman Jule
- Advertising is a bit like playing make believe. – Hartman Jule
- Advertising is only another form of statistics. – Hartman Jule
- “They sound like the philosophy of a man who, having a headache, beats himself on the head with a hammer so that he cannot feel the ache.”
- I’m telling you, until I shaved my head, I never realized how much heat is lost through the top of the head. I walk out in winter and it feels like I have an ice pack on my head. Unbelievable. – Bryan Cranston
- I believe that each personality is complete at conception and comes in the soul of every child. – Taylor Hartman
- Husband is the HEAD of the family and wife is the NECK that turns the head around!!
- He that has a house to put’s head in has a good head piece. – William Shakespeare
- I bless the hoss from hoof to head From head to hoof, and tale to mane! I bless the hoss, as I have said, From head to hoof, and back again! – James Whitcomb
- Knowledge is good, method is good, but one thing beyond all others is necessary; and that is to have a head, not a pumpkin, on your shoulders and brains, not pudding, in your head. – A.E. Housman
- You really want to get a headache? Try to understand Internet advertising. – Barry Diller