The secret of winning football games is working more as a team, less as individuals. I play not my 11 best, but my best 11.
– Knute Rockne
- Presumably, he couldn’t have said it without the other lads in the team’Football’s not just about scoring goals – it’s about winning. – Alan Shearer
- I’m afraid that some times you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ’cause you’ll play against you.” – Dr. Seuss
- I’m afraid sometimes you’ll play lonely games too, games you can’t win because you’ll play against you. – Dr. Seuss
- Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves, but deal in our privacy with the last honesty and truth. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The way you get better at playing football is to play football. – Gene Brodie
- “I like video games, but they’re really violent. I’d like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It’d be called ‘Really Busy Hospital.” – Demetri Martin
- When A Team Of Dedicated Individuals Makes A Commitment To Act As One The Sky’s The Limit.
- “They wouldn’t let me play; only Alice would play games with me anymore.” – Stephenie Meyer
- Nothing reveals so much about us as how we play the games we play. – Star Trek