The principle is competing against yourself.It’s about self improvement, about being better than you were the day before.
– Steve Young
- Stop Competing With Others And Start Competing With Yourself.
- My advice for posterity? Live by principle that’s all. – Steve Wallace
- Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. – Bruce Lee
- If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort
- “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.” – Steve Young
- There are many men of principle in both parties in America, but there is no party of principle. – Alexis Tocqueville
- A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle. – George William
- A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle. – George William Curtis
- When you’re young, you look at television and think, there’s a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that’s not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want. – Steve Jobs
- Costs merely register competing attractions. – Frank H Knight