You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
- Life must be lived as play. – Plato
- “We have a choice. We have two options as human beings. We have a choice between conversation and war. That’s it. Conversation and violence. And faith is a conversation stopper.” – Sam Harris
- Success is the person who year after year reaches the highest limits in his field. – Sparky Anderson
- Golf is a fascinating game. It has taken me nearly forty years to discover that I can’t play it. – Ted Ray
- There is no such thing as a worthless conversation, provided you know what to listen for. And questions are the breath of life for a conversation. – James Nathan Miller
- What would be the use of immortality to a person who cannot use well a half an hour. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Unlike Elise, who could discover parts of a person they didn’t even know were absent, you specialized in tangible, but that, I feared, was only a matter of time.” – Jodi Picoult
- You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself. – Alan Alda
- It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them. – Anonymous
- Tennis is a hard sport. There is a lot of competition all year and you play alone. – Rafael Nadal
Comments are closed.