It’s not always true that
It’s not always true that a person who speaks good words are good at their heart.
– Sajil Chembil
- Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. – Mark Twain
- When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart. – John Bunyan
- Just as a flower which seems beautiful has color but no perfume so are the fruitless words of a man who speaks them but does them not. – Dhammapada
- An Egoist Is A Person Who Will Never Say A Bad Word About Anyone, Because He Speaks Only About Himself
- When the heart speaks, its language is the same under all latitudes. – Ella Maillart
- A person who speaks cleverly is witty; one who asks questions is smart. – Terry Carr
- What we say is important… for in most cases the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. – Jim Beggs
- There’s this person person who has my heart, the person who I’ll love forever even when we’re miles apart.
- God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer. – Mother Teresa
- Do not applaud me. It is not I who speaks to you, but history which speaks through my mouth. – Fustel Coulanges