But do you know, I shall not be sorry to die. I shall be glad, Monsieur. And why glad, you ask? Because I love France and hate the Germans who have put this war on us.
– Philip Gibbs
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- I don’t like spinach, and I’m glad I don’t, because if I liked it I’d eat it, and I just hate it. – Clarence Darrow
- Know this though love is weak and hate is strong, Yet hate is short, and love is very long. – Kenneth Boudling
- I still don’t know what I’m going to be. I love acting. I would love to be an English teacher. I would love to be a housewife and have a chateau in the South of France, I would love to be a singer that travels to cafes around different towns. – Bethany Joy Lenz
- Do not be overcome by hate. But conquer hate with love. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- I’m so very glad That I have friend like you. Super glad that you’re always There for me. And I’m oh so lucky To have grown close to you. You’re my bestie! – Unknown
- I hate Halloween. I hate dressing up. I hate – I wear wigs, makeup, costumes every day. Halloween is like, my least favorite holiday. – Amy Poehler
- Religion has done love a great survive by making it a sin. – Anatole France
- You hate someone whom you really wish to love,but whom you cannot love.Perhaps he himself prevents you. That is a disguised form of love. – Sri Chinmoy