Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.
– C.S. Lewis
- Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone. – C.S. Lewis
- Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore; only the life I have lived. The pain now is part of the happiness then. – Anthony Hopkins
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. – Mother Teresa
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
- When you love someone and they don’t love you back, it’s hard to find a way to keep yourself on track. It leaves you broken hearted and hurts so much. I guess that’s why they call it a crush.
- If you are losing your leisure, look out; you may be losing your soul. – Logan Pearsall Smith
- You know…it really hurts sometimes because he’s out there falling in and out of love with these girls…that aren’t me.
- If you are losing your leisure, look out, you may be losing your soul. – Anon
- It’s not love’s going hurts my days, But that it went in little ways. – Edna St. Vincent
- I see you every day at school, we are young but I know I love you. Every time I talk to you my heart beats fast my mouth goes dry my heart aches for you. It hurts to love you so much. I wish you knew. I’m to afraid to tell you how I feel.