He’s one of those footballers whose brains are in his head.
- Knowledge is good, method is good, but one thing beyond all others is necessary; and that is to have a head, not a pumpkin, on your shoulders and brains, not pudding, in your head. – A.E. Housman
- You Have Brains In Your Head. You Have Feet In your Shoes. You Can Steer Yourself Any Direction You Choose. – Dr.Seuss
- I’m telling you, until I shaved my head, I never realized how much heat is lost through the top of the head. I walk out in winter and it feels like I have an ice pack on my head. Unbelievable. – Bryan Cranston
- I wear the brains in the family. – Anonymous
- If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out. – Anonymous
- If there wasn’t such a thing as football we’d all be frustrated footballers. – Mick Lyons
- Husband is the HEAD of the family and wife is the NECK that turns the head around!!
- He that has a house to put’s head in has a good head piece. – William Shakespeare
- Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart. – Anonymous
- Here’s to the groom, a man who keeps his head though he loses his heart. – Anonymous