I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time..
– Mark Twain
- I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time. – Anonymous
- It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when awake. – Mark Twain
- Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man’s enjoyment of his cigar. – Mark Twain
- If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go. – Mark Twain
- In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards. – Mark Twain
- In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made school boards. – Mark Twain
- Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. – Lynda Barry
- To smoke a cigar through a mouthpiece is equivalent to kissing a lady through a respirator. – Proverb
- If I paid ten dollars for a cigar, first I’d make love to it, then I’d smoke it. – George Burns
- Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising. – Mark Twain
Comments are closed.