A laugh is a smile that bursts.
– Mary H. Waldrip
- A laugh is a smile that bursts. – Mary H. Waldrip
- Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old. – Mary H. Waldrip
- When someone sings his own praises, he always gets the tune too high. – Mary H. Waldrip
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me I’m going to smile. – Anonymous
- “Every girl needs a best friend to make her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again” – Unknown
- A hug is a smile with arms, a laugh with a stronger grip. – Terri Guillemets
- Best friend thank you for standing by my side when times get hard thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile.
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. – Max Eastman
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.” ? John Mayer
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. – Anonymous