Keep smiling..it makes people wonder what you are up to.
- Medicine makes people ill, mathematics makes them sad, theology makes them sinful. – Martin Luther King
- The love of Maya makes this mind dance, and the deceit within makes people suffer in pain. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Freedom isn’t free. It shouldn’t be a bragging point that ‘Oh, I don’t get involved in politics,’ as if that makes someone cleaner. No, that makes you derelict of duty in a republic. Liars and panderers in government would have a much harder time of it if so many people didn’t insist on their right
- Keep walking and keep smiling. – Tiny Tim
- Good manners is the art of making those people easy with whom we converse. Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred in the room. – Jonathan Swift
- The awkward moment when you’re smiling at your phone and your parents ask who you’re talking to.
- Instantly smiling when the person you wanted to text you, texts you.
- Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies. – Elizabeth Bowen
- Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you’ve already paid for it in past. Have a happy weekend!
- There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling. – Mirabel Osler