Smile – it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. – Anonymous
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me I’m going to smile. – Anonymous
- I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me? – Anonymous
- Everything happens for a reason live it, love it, learn from it make your smile change the world change your smile. -Anonymous
- Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God’s final word on where your lips end. – Jerry Seinfeld
- What’s the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile. – George Asaf
- If you haven’t seen your wife smile at a traffic cop, you haven’t seen her smile her prettiest. – Anonymous
- From the looks not the lips the soul speaks. – Anonymous
- My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise. – Anonymous
- You smile at me, and I smile back, just hoping that one day…that smile will mean more than friendship.