People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. – Leo J. Burke
- Eat sleep volleyball Ace ace baby If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score? It’s our duty to kick your booty Believe in your self, team and coach and nothing can go wrong. Eat sleep volleyball repeat – middle hitter/blocker.
- “Sleep my little baby-oh Sleep until you waken When you wake you’ll see the world If I’m not mistaken… Kiss a lover Dance a measure, Find your name And buried treasure… Face your life Its pain, Its pleasure, Leave no path untaken.” – Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
- Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep. – Anonymous
- Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit. They hold the baby and I go out. – Anonymous
- How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby. – Anonymous
- College professor–someone who talks in other people’s sleep. – Anonymous
- People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. – Anonymous
- I would fly you to the moon and back if you’ll be . . . if you’ll be my baby. – Anonymous
- It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job. – American Proverb