If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
- I had one of my best years in 1991; I was 31. I made a renewed effort to work harder. I got better at my diet. I paid attention to how much sleep I got. I was always someone of routine. I became more strict. – Cal Ripken, Jr.
- A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage. A word of encouragement from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential. – John C. Maxwell
- Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep. – Anonymous
- Much in the way Olympic athletes optimize their game by paying an enormous – borderline maniacal – amount of attention to things like diet, exercise, sleep, and of course the essential R&R, we all would do well to pay more attention to those key aspects of our lives that comprise our overall health equation. – David
- When I first went public with my son Evan’s story, I just planned to talk about the ‘R’ word – Recovery. But soon I was spending most my time talking about the ‘V’ word – vaccines. – Jenny McCarthy
- When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. — Ernest Hemingway
- They never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation. – Jerome K. Jerome
- We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. – Diogenes
- No man would listen to you talk if he didn’t know it was his turn next. . – E.W. Howe
- No man would listen to you talk if he did not know that it was his turn next. – Edgar Watson Howe