It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
– Pam Brown
- You are not responsible for the programming you picked up in childhood. However, as an adult, you are one hundred percent responsible for fixing it. – Ken Keyes, Jr.
- One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself. – Betsy Cohen
- Good children’s literature appeals not only to the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child. – Anon
- I see you every day at school, we are young but I know I love you. Every time I talk to you my heart beats fast my mouth goes dry my heart aches for you. It hurts to love you so much. I wish you knew. I’m to afraid to tell you how I feel.
- I’m passionate about being true to myself, sending good energy to the people around me, traveling, staying inspired, being a good friend, being a good daughter, being a good sister. – Erin Wasson
- If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater. – Pam Brown
- It’s equally as important to me to be a good friend and a good sister and a good daughter. I’m very close with my family and friends. – Winona Ryder
- If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat – in other words, turn you into an adult. – P.J. O’Rourke
- When a young man complains that a young lady has no heart, it’s pretty certain that she has his. – George Dennison Prentice
- It is hard to feel individually responsible with respect to the invisible processes of a huge and distant government. – John Gardner