When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?
– Pam Brown
- “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to
- Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five. – Pam Brown
- Work for something because it is good, not just because it stands a chance to succeed. – Vaclav Havel
- Nobody stands taller than those willing to stand corrected. – William Safire
- Sisters share the scent and smells the feel of a common childhood. – Pam Brown
- “#1425: When you really like someone, tell them. Sometimes you only get one chance.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- You get one chance to do something about native title. You get perhaps one chance in your life to do something about a republic. You get one chance, your chance, to build a piece of the political architecture in the Pacific. I wasn’t going to give those up. – Paul Keating
- “Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.” – Joel Brown
- We are sisters. We will always be sisters.Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song. – Elizabeth Fishel
- Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. – Margaret Mead