If you don’t ever stop singing, your voice stays in shape. It’s like the marathon runner. You’ve got to run, run, run to stay in shape.
– Sammy Hagar
- The reason my voice is sounding more passionate is because I’m singing directly from the heart. – Sammy Hagar
- I worked on my voice for Sweet Dreams, but only to match my speaking voice to Patsy’s actual singing voice. That was my way into that character. – Jessica Lange
- The way to stay fresh is you never stop traveling, you never stop listening. You never stop asking people what they think. — Rene McPherson
- The overall thinking of the shortstop covers the overall context of the ballgame. You have to know the count they’ll hit-and-run on. You’re thinking of the speed, not only of the runner at first base, but the runner at the plate. You have to know how fast the pitcher is on a particular day. – Lou
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughan
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughan
- Unfortunately, diet is 75 or 80 percent of trying to get in shape, so you do have to try to cut the carbs. The diet’s a huge part! I’m from Kansas, so I love ranch dressing and McDonald’s. When I’m working, I have to stay away from all that! – Colton Haynes
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. – Charley Reese
- Life’s a marathon, not a sprint. – Phillip C. McGraw