Losers have tons of variety. Champions take pride in just learning to hit the same old boring winners.
– Vic Braden
- Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better. Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- Winners do what they have to do and losers do what they want to do.
- “Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.” – Stephen Richards
- Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. – Matthew Keith Groves
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep. – Denis Waitley
- Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people. – Nido Qubein
- Ferdinand was a gold trader. He was a lawyer for mining companies. When he entered politics in l949, he had tons and tons of gold. When Bill Gates was a college dropout, Ferdinand already possessed billions of dollars and tons of gold. It wasn’t stolen. – Imelda Marcos
- Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. – Jim Rohn
- It’s a fine thing to rise above pride, but you must have pride in order to do so. – Georges Bernanos
- Nationalist pride, like other variants of pride, can be a substitute for self respect. – Eric Hoffer