We cannot solve life’s problems except by solving them.
– M. Scott Peck
- “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.” – Scott Adams
- Life isn’t about living without problems. Life is about solving problems. – Tom Krause
- I’ve got a passion for solving a problem that I think I can solve in a new way. And that maybe it helps that nobody has done it before as well. – Pierre Omidyar
- You cannot truly listen to anyone and do anything else at the same time. – M. Scott Peck
- Commitment is inherent in any genuinely loving relationship. – M Scott Peck
- When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Walking is good for solving problems – it’s like the feet are little psychiatrists. – Pepper Giardino
- Nirvana or lasting enlightenment or true spiritual growth can be achieved only through persistent exercise of real love. – M. Scott Peck
- The Computer Was Born To Solve Problems That Did Not Exist Before.
- We can’t solve modern problems by going back in time. Retreating to the safety of the familiar is an understandable response, but God has called us to a life of faith. And faith requires us to face the unknown while trusting Him completely. – Charles R. Swindoll